Delta Adds 240W and 480W models within DIN Rail power supply series CliQ III
Wide temperature range
The special feature of these new high power density models is that they have a wide temperature range going from -25°C to +70°C, providing full power up to +60°C. With the built-in active PFC, the units can successfully start up at extremely low temperatures of -40°C. The generated heat development is limited due to the high efficiency of 94%.
Robust power supply certified for use in a great variety of industrial markets
Like the rest of the CliQ family of DIN rail products, conformal coating is applied on the PCBAs to protect against common dust and chemical pollutants found in industrial applications. The 24V power supplies have a robust yet lightweight and full corrosion resistant aluminium housing.
Major safety approvals include:
- IEC/EN/UL 60950-1
- UL 508 for Industrial Control Equipment (ICE)
- OVC III according to IEC/EN 62477-1 / EN 60204-1
- IEC 62103 (safety part)
- EMI complies with EN 55032, Class B and fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection.
The products have universal AC input and are also certified for DC input.
The most important highlights & features for you are:
- Broad universal AC input voltage range
- Built-in constant current circuit for charging application
- High efficiency of up to 94% at 230Vac
- Power Boost of 150% for 5 seconds
- Compliance with harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2
- SEMI F47 compliance at 120Vac
- Extreme low temperature cold start at -40°C
- Class A
- Built-in DC OK Contact and LED indicator for DC OK
For more technical information:
Select your ideal power supply through our product filter