International accountmanager E-mobility
Responsible for Southern Germany, Austria & Switzerland
Native German person, preferably based in the Bavaria region, working remotely
Are you someone who likes taking the lead? Who is keen to partner up with customers to set up projects together? Is working remotely your way of life? And does your interest in technology and passion for cycling sometimes make you wonder whether these two could be merged somehow into one…..a new job maybe?
Then this might be a real match for you.
Who are we?
A&C Solutions is a specialist in E-bike connectors for the European market. As a market leader we work for many major European players in E-bike development, E-bike systems, lighting, brakes etc. Our head office and European warehouse is in Belgium from where we work with Business Development and Account Managers in local markets. We exclusively represent leading e-bike connector manufacturer Higo in Europe with whom we work in close partnership to realise customised projects from drawing, design-in to on-time delivery.
Being part of A&C Solutions
We work with a strong team of professionals, all specialists in their market or field of expertise.
- A company where doors are always open and where communication is smooth and transparent
- We are all partnership builders with a strong empathy for our customers and our co-workers.
- Every now and then we enjoy a good laugh and having a nice drink or event with the team.
Wat does the job entail?
- You will be responsible the southern part of Germany, Austria and Switzerland for A&C Solutions. You will be managing customer projects, i.e. translating prospects’/customers’ needs to the right connector solution, following up on meetings with quotations, feedback, negotiations etc.
- Mapping the market, determining our competitive position, spotting the opportunities and trends and act on them accordingly.
- Prospecting and paying sales visits to (or doing online meetings with) potential customers to convince them to work with E-bike connectors from Higo.
- You will work closely together with our product management, inside sales and marketing department to determine the needs and plans for your markets.
- You will be in Belgium regularly (once every quarter) for sales meetings and team events
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You have international sales related working experience, preferably within the B2B E-bike market.
- You have a technical, commercial background through education (college degree) or experience
- You have excellent commercial and empathic skills.
- You are commercially driven. Focus on spotting business opportunities and matching customers’ needs with the right solution.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills in German and English (native German speaker)
- You are preferably located in the Bavaria region in Germany and used to work remotely.
What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of a strong growing company that highly values professionalism, customer focus and personal development within the team
- Our primary and secondary employment conditions are excellent
- Apart from a good salary, based on your experience, and additional benefits, you will receive a smart phone, laptop and representative car.
Does this job sound great to you?
Send your letter of application and CV to Marion Voermans, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to receive more information on this vacancy, please contact us on +3214395259